Learn how to make marijuana hard candies and lollipops! Our first weed candy recipe. These are great on the go, when you just can’t keep food down, or for parties.
Deals on hard candy and sucker molds for this recipe.
2 cups sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup water
1-2 ounces marijuana tincture
Candy or Lollipop molds
Your choice of food coloring and flavoring
1. Add sugar, syrup, and water to a pot on the stove over medium-heat. Stir until all ingredients have dissolved and bring to a boil.
2. Bring to 300 degrees (F) and slowly stir in color and flavorings.
3. Turn off heat and as quickly as possible stir in marijuana tincture.*
4. Pour into candy or lollipop molds.*
* The liquid will very quickly turn into solid form so you must as well move very quickly! Don’t get high before hand