This Valentines Day give a special treat to that special someone!
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
Serves: Makes 12 Potent Cupcakes
1 1/4 cups flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) cannabutter
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons red food coloring
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vinegar (white)
1 teaspoon baking soda
Red and pink frosting, and sprinkles for decorating (get creative!)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, then line the muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
3. Beat the cannabutter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix in. Add vanilla extract and food coloring (to desired color).
4. Now add the flour mixture and sour cream a bit at a time, and keep blending.
5. In another bowl, combine vinegar and soda, after fizzing stops, add to the batter and mix in.
6. Divide the batter by filling each liner about 3/4 of the ways full.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool.