Another great recipe, here is this Chronic Carrot Cake.
The recipe below is really easy to follow and you’ll end up with the tastiest carrot space cake knocking about!
2 cups sugar
1.5 cups cannaoil or cannabutter, melted
3 cups of shredded carrots (~5-6 medium-sized carrots)
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Simmer oil on a low temperature. Shred as much marijuana as desired into a *fine* powder and combine with oil on LOW temperature. Let marijuana/oil simmer for approximately 1 hour.
2. Mix eggs, sugar, and oil/marijuana mixture together until well blended.
3. Add carrots
4. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon
5. Mix well and add chopped walnuts
6. Bake in a greased or non-stick circular pan or mold at 325 F for 1-1.5 hours.
7. Let the carrot space cake cool, serve chilled, and chill!