Delicious homemade pizza with a cannabis ghee based crust and topping… Who could ask for more?
Estimated Time: about 1 hour
Serves: Makes 2 Pizzas
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 cup/8fl oz warm water
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp melted cannabis ghee
4-5 tbsp melted cannabis ghee
2 cups grated cheese
1-2 cans chopped tomatoes
1-2 tsp fresh oregano (or other spices and herbs)
other optional toppings: mushrooms, pepperoni, peppers, etc.
1. To make the dough add the flour, yeast, and sugar into a large bowl.
2. Add water, and knead into dough. Cover with a cloth and leave in warm place to rise for 30 minutes.
3. Add the salt and melted ghee to the dough and knead into a ball. Coat with flour.
4. Saute the vegetable toppings in the cannabis ghee. (Don’t over-do it!)
5. Add tomatoes and oregano and allow to simmer until it has a sauce-like consistency.
6. Roll dough into two circles.
7. Add sauce, toppings and cheese.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400°F