An active vanilla fudge!
Estimated Time: 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes
Serves: Makes 10 servings (3 fudge squares each) or 30 fudge squares.
4oz/115g fresh leaves/cannaflour (click for instructions)
4oz/115g butter (you can also use cannabutter, and use regular flour instead)
1 cup/250ml condensed milk
1/3 cup/90ml milk (you can also use cannamilk if you’d like)
2 cups/14oz/425g superfine sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Melt butter in a pan on low heat and add cannaflour. Allow to simmer for at least an hour. You may simmer for 2 hours or more if you wish.
2. Add the milk, sugar, and vanilla. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Turn up heat and bring to a boil. Continue to boil until mixture reaches 250°F/120°C.
4. Turn the heat off and stir vigorously for 4 minutes.
5. Pour into a greased tray.
6. Allow to cool; just before it sets you may cut it into 30 equal squares.
7. Wrap in waxed paper and store in airtight container.