This delicious cannabis confection is a different spin on the cookie recipe found on the back of a popular chocolate chip package.
These chocolate chip cookies come out of the oven with a thick, well-risen, cake like texture and stand almost an inch tall. Aside from their height and medicinal benefit, they’re just regular delicious chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy!
For more great ganja recipes, check out Stir Crazy: Cooking with Cannabis
Estimated Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 10-15 cookies
2 and 1/3 cups flour (make the 1/3 cup heaping)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
6oz/175g of CannaButter
1oz/29g of regular butter (1/4 of a stick)
3/4 cup sugar
1 big cup brown sugar (don’t pack down)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 and 3/4 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
3. Beat CannaButter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl till creamy.
4. Add eggs 1 at a time.
5. Slowly add flour mix, then chocolate chips
6. Place in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes